Demand Generation Manager DACH (f/m/d)
Kodak Alaris is a global technology company that’s delivering future value through customer solutions. Our advanced, patented intellectual property combines breakthrough technologies, digital transformation, and human know-how to unlock the power of images and information. We make businesses run faster, governments run smarter and provide consumers innovative solutions to preserve and enjoy their most cherished memories. Our future is powered by our employees’ creativity. Expect a lot from Kodak Alaris and know that we expect a lot of ourselves and the performance of the company. Mehr Info: email@example.com
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing B2B demand initiatives across multiple channels. You will define customer segments, determine the appropriate outreach strategies, support the marketing automation implementation, and ensure goals are met. Your target audience will be the end-user customer but given we are a partner first organization, understanding how our campaigns complement and involve partners is a critical component of your role. Your country focus will primarily be Germany with to support to Austria and Switzerland and the Eastern Europe countries as required. This position requires a great deal of creativity as well as solid organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to balance multiple campaigns and projects. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of rapidly learning and understanding the target audience, purchase decision process and dynamics, and how lead generation should cater to an outstanding customer experience end-to-end. Also, this position will need to measure the success of each activity, track the KPIs and understand where we can learn to make improvements, and share best practices across the globe.
This role is reporting into the APAC & EMEA Director of Marketing, and you will be working closely with Worldwide stakeholders to design and deliver your marketing campaigns.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Understanding our value propositions, our customer application areas, their challenges, buyer personas, and how best to reach them
- Developing and maintaining 1st party databases to utilize for the campaigns being created
- Developing, executing, and monitoring multi-channel demand generation campaigns. Tactics may include digital programs, webinars, co-marketing activities with partners and paid media.
- Leveraging CRM (MS Dynamics 365) to monitor the regional lead management process from lead capture to follow-up ensuring the quality of MQLs
- Designing, creating, and managing paid campaigns through Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Implementing email nurtures, landing pages and customer journeys in Marketing Automation System (D365 Automation)
- Measuring and reporting on impact of campaigns
- Consulting with graphic design vendors and other demand gen resource & agencies
- 3-5 years of responsibility in developing and executing demand generation campaigns, ideally in a channel partner-oriented environment
- Strong, fluent written and verbal communication in German and English
Experience with the following platforms preferred:
- Advertising: LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads
- Publishing: Sprout Social, Buffer, Hoot Suite or similar
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Insights
- Marketing Automation, i.e., Marketo/Eloqua/Pardot/Dynamics 365
- CRM systems, i.e., Microsoft Dynamics (preferred) / Salesforce
The following Business experience is preferred:
- Document imaging market
- Office Technology / B2B background
- IT, Technology sector understanding
- Channel Partner knowledge – working in an in-direct environment
- Worked in Regional / Global Marketing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / business or equivalent work experience
Mehr Info: firstname.lastname@example.org